By now you probably know that a dentist’s favorite time of day is “tooth-hurty”, but do you know these other less common dentist jokes? We’d like to lighten your mood by sharing our favorite dentist jokes.
9 Dental Jokes
1. What Do You Call a Dentist Who Was in the Army?
A Drill Sergeant
2. Why Did the Donut Go to the Dentist?
He needed a filling
3. What Does a Marching Band Member Use to Brush Their Teeth?
A tuba toothpaste
4. What Do You Call a Dentist’s Advice?
5. Why Did the King Go to the Dentist?
To get his teeth crowned
6. What Is a Dentist’s Least Favorite Movie?
Plaque to the future
7. Why Did the Deer Need Braces?
He had buck teeth
8. What Does the Dentist of the Year Get?
A little plaque
9. What Did the Dentist See at the North Pole?
A molar bear
Share Your Favorite Jokes with Us!
If you enjoyed these jokes, share them with your friends and family. We also invite you to share your favorite dental jokes with us at your next appointment! We’d love to hear them.
Don’t Joke Around with Your Dental Health
We aim to educate individuals and families about the importance of preventive oral healthcare practices since poor dental health isn’t fun or funny to deal with. Remember to:
- Brush your teeth twice every day for at least two minutes each time
- Brush your tongue every day
- Floss every day
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat a variety of healthy, nutritious foods
- Keep your sugar intake to a minimum
- Chew only sugar-free gum
- Avoid tobacco products
- Never hesitate to ask us any questions about your oral health–we are here to help!
It’s important to take great care of your teeth, otherwise you’ll end up like the golfer who was told by the dentist he had a hole-in-one! So contact us if it’s time to schedule your next appointment. We’d love to see your smile very soon.